Thursday 13 December 2012

I'm doing my best

Still no heating in the bedrooms

The home computer is broken and I need to write so many letters

We have no Sellotape

Apparently I can't get an appointment at my hairdressers until after the New Year.  In Italy I visited the barber in the village where Mr FF goes.  Andrea only offers two styles, as evidenced by the male population, but I was able to get him to give me a version of the not too short one. That was weeks ago and I definitely need attention, why does everyone suddenly need a haircut.

Mr FF is on the case for the second and third problems, meantime until I can get him to crawl under the floor boards our new all British wool duvet is keeping us cosy.  If I can't get my hair cut I'll be staying in bed till January.

6 comments:

  1. You could try your local barber - I have done so in the past. Good luck with the other things too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I feel for you with heating problems. The wool duvet sounds interesting, I shall have to investigate. Last time I struggled to get a hair appt, I'm afraid I had a go myself, at least at my fringe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to book my December appointment with my hairdresser months in advance. How about a hat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. bj from LaColline14 December 2012 at 23:38

    Staying bed 'til January because the hair doesn't work is the Best idea Ever! I'm crawling under the covers, see you in 2014. love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe the hairdresser is so booked up. I phoned mine last Friday and got a choice of appointments for Tuesday. Do hope you get your heating sorted soon, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will it make you feel better if I tell you that our boiler is in a terminal decline?
    I have been known to cut my hair with my embroidery scissors! When I get my hair done, I have to make an appointment for the next visit, to make sure I don't have to wait too long.

    ReplyDelete